Thursday, February 26, 2009

Follow your HEART <3

I'm not as young or old as you may think! I'm in the middle~ripe un-old age
of 29~ Years ago,
when I was young and naive, I was dating a guy. We were
happy....or so I thought. Less than 2
months after we started dating, I caught
him in bed
(red flag! red flag!) with his ex-girlfriend, at least for me it didn't

last much longer than that...










I thought about fighting for him but thought, why should I fight for someone
who can't decide
who he wants to be with?? I'm NOT going to be the girl who
waits around for the guy to choose
me. Nuh uh...not this girl. So I didn't and I
wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't choose those
paths of my walk of life...
sounds corny right? :) But when you are young, the only way to
learn is to
make mistakes and I've made PLENTY, but basically, I guess all I am saying is
to follow your heart. You have no idea if staying, going, fighting for your
man
(or woman) will work unless you find out for yourself. Don't worry about what
people think,
unless, it's an extremely bad abusive relationship (in that case,
get help).
I guess we would of stayed together if we tried different options, if
that's what you, dear reader, choose to do...maybe you'll try
reading this book
to win him back...we all trust Oprah now don't we?? or maybe to understand
what went wrong???? you could read this book It could really give you
insights on understanding, dealing or maybe, just maybe renewing it.....you
never can tell :)

People deserve second chances don't they?? The choice is yours...........








No comments:

Post a Comment